Me Luna® Menstrual Cup Facts:
- 100% Made in Germany.
- Made from high-quality medical grade, Made in Germany, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE).
- Provides invisible monthly protection.
- May be used from the first menstrual flow on (Please Consider Precautions and Contraindications).
- Provides reliable protection throughout the night.
- Provides reliable protection for up to 8 consecutive hours as maximum .
- Available in Three Degrees of Firmness (Sport, Classic, and Soft).
- Available in Two Body Matches (Shorty and Normal) with Four Sizes in each Body-Match (Small, Medium, Large, and X-large).
- Offers Four Grip Options (Basic, Ball, Ring, and Stem).
- Available in 15 attractive colours.
Me Luna® Stands for Quality and Safety:
- Me Luna® uses only high-quality medical certified material from German production.
- Me Luna® Menstrual Cup in every colour are regularly tested by independent laboratories.
- Me Luna® Menstrual Cups do not contain hazardous substances or volatile matter.
Chose Your Me Luna®
Me Luna® Firmness
Me Luna® Menstrual Cups come in three levels of firmnesses Classic, Sport, and Soft.
- Me Luna® Me Luna® Sport (25% Harder Than Classic) is specifically developed for ladies whose athletic fitness is above average, or who have well-toned pelvic floor muscles.
- Me Luna® Classic is developed for all ladies as 97% of our consumers ladies find Me Luna® Classic to be comfortable and not too hard.
- Me Luna® Soft (25% Softer Than Classic) is specifically developed for ladies who are particularly sensitive.
For more information about Me Luna® firmness, please click this link FIRMNESS AID.
Me Luna® Sizes
Me Luna® Menstrual Cups come in four Sizes with two body matches (Normal/Shorty).
- Me Luna® Size S (Small) is primarily used by younger ladies with good muscles and for lighter periods.
- Me Luna® Size M (Medium) is mainly used by ladies of all ages with medium muscles and for medium flow.
- Me Luna® Size L (Large) is commonly used by ladies of all ages following vaginal births and for heavier flow.
- Me Luna® Size XL (X-Large) is majorly used by ladies who have already given vaginal births and for very heavy flow.
Me Luna® SHORTY (Shorter Sizes) are particularly designed for ladies with abnormal anatomy or specific gynaecological conditions like low cervix during menstruation, very short vaginal canal, weak pelvic floor muscles, and/or prolapsed uterus.
For more information about Me Luna® size, capacity, and dimensions please click this link SIZE & MATCH AID.
Me Luna® Grip
Me Luna® Menstrual Cups come in Four Types of Grip small ball, practical ring, secure stem, and Basic model with no grip.
- Me Luna® Small Ball offers a short attachment point to locate your placed cup.
- Me Luna® Practical Ring offers a practical end to attach Me Luna® NUPSi® or a cotton cord to locate your placed cup.
- Me Luna® Stem offers a reliable attachment point to locate your placed cup.
- Me Luna® Basic offers no grip for experienced ladies.
For more information about Me Luna® grip, please click this link GRIP AID.
Your Me Luna® Menstrual Cup Comes With One Me Luna Pouch to Store It, and One User Manual in English & Arabic Languages
Prior to order, Please Consider Stated General Precautionary Advice and Attention on Shopping Categories - Menstrual Cup
Choose Me Luna®